2015 Nurturing Spring Tea
Instructions: Empty one tablespoon of powder into a cup first. Add 1 cup of boiling water into the mix and stir. Drink 1-2 cups daily for best healthy result.
• organic almonds (regulates qi) and walnut (nurture the qi)
• organic black and white sesame seeds
• organic lotus root
• organic mung bean powder
• ginger (benefit digestion and promote circulation)
• astragulus (tonify qi to prevent common cold)
• atractylodis (support digestion)
• white peony root (support liver and blood)
• goji berries (detox liver and nurture kidneys)
• tien meng dong (nurture lungs and hydration)
• fang fung (prevents allergy)
Distributed by Fountain Project Foundation, Inc.
To order the tea, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call FP at (510) 524-1057